Also Collaflex often used in joint pain caused by cell damage, improvement of skin problems, stiffness caused by arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis-induced edema and other conditions.
We check what Collaflex contains
Product contains collagen peptide, glucosamine and vitamin C as active ingredients. It works by increasing the density of fibroblasts and increasing the formation of collagen fibrils; building hard connective tissue located in the bones; blocking damage caused by free radicals - this way heals wounds.
Detailed information on Collaflex's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews can be found below.
In what cases should it be used?
Collaflex is used for treatment, control, prevention and improvement following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Joint pain associated with arthritis
- Joint pain
- Tissue repair
- Wound healing
- Improvement of skin problems
- Stiffness due to arthritis
- Treatment of early rheumatoid arthritis
- Swelling caused by arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Collaflex can also be used for purposes not mentioned here.
Collaflex - reviews and side effects during use
The following is a list of possible side effects that may occur. This is not a full list. These side effects are possible but not always present. Some of the side effects may be rare but serious. Consult a physician if you observe any of the following side effects, especially if they do not disappear.
- Side pain
- Gastrointestinal symptoms
- Collaflex may also cause side effects not listed here.
If you notice other symptoms not listed above, contact your doctor for medical advice.
Precautions during use
Before using Collaflex, inform your doctor about the current list of medicines, non-prescription products (eg vitamins, herbal supplements etc.), allergies, previous diseases and current health conditions (eg pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug. Follow the doctor's instructions or follow the direction printed on the product insert. The dosage depends on the patient's condition. Important guidance points are listed below.
- Consult a doctor if you have diabetes or if you are taking heparin
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to it
- Drink lots of fluids
- If you are allergic to this product
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you have high levels of cholesterol or triglycerides, cancer, liver disease, asthma or breathing problems
The price for Collaflex is indicated on the manufacturer's website.
When it's better not to use Collaflex
Hypersensitivity to this product is a contraindication. In addition, it should not be used if the following conditions are met:
- Allergic reactions
- Hypersensitivity reactions
Collaflex - composition and active ingredients
Collaflex consists of following active ingredients:
- Collagen peptide
- Vitamin C
It should be remembered that this drug may be available in various concentrations for each of the active substances mentioned above.
The daily portion (2 capsules) contains:
|Type II collagen||420 mg|
|Chondroitin sulphate||140 mg|
|Hyaluronic acid||70 mg|
|Vitamin C||80 mg|
Recently updated by